We aim to operate in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WILL WE HOLD?
We will only obtain and process relevant personal data in order to provide the product or service we are offering. This may include full names, email addresses, postal addresses, telephone numbers, date of births, place of births, birth weights, anniversary dates.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE PERSONAL DATA?
We only use your personal data in order to;
- make contact with you regarding a product/service you have ordered or enquired about
- fulfil an order
- deliver your items to you
- we will not pass your data to any other third parties unless we are required to do so in order to fulfil our product or service to you. This can happen when outsourcing services (for example printing) but the third party will only have access to your data for the purposes of fulfilling your order/job.
HOW DO WE KEEP DATA?
Personal data is stored in one or more of the following ways depending on the service/product you are receiving from us:
- within email correspondence on mobile device* computer**
- within documents keeping job details and tracking stored on computer**
- within handwritten notes in notebooks/folders that are securely stored
- within the design or artwork files stored on computer**
- within our email marketing account – MailChimp (for those signed up to the newsletter)
- Our website is hosted by Squarespace so some data will be processed through Squarespace.
* all mobile devices used to access emails are password protected.
**all computers used are password protected. Backups are stored on a secure hard drive and not remotely.
Any photos taken of your items that are used for advertising our products and services will not contain any personal data that will identify you.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
We won’t keep your personal data any longer than is necessary for the running of our business.
Any personal data that is included in order information will be kept for as long as is necessary in accordance with filing accounts for HMRC.
Personal data may be included in artwork files that are kept for reference along with printed samples. If you would prefer us to not hold any printed samples containing your information please let us know.